Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy (and Hassle) on the 1st Blog Birthday


Who’s gonna read this? Certainly this post is dedicated for all of my blog partners and viewers.

Yet I must ask an excuse since this post will be quite long. You can simply read my highlights for a quick look :)

The point is that March is the month of my blog birthday (11th is the exact date) and my blog birthday is worthier than my own birthday to celebrate (haha, indeed it is).

Wait up, if this topic is urgent, why did I delay? What took me so long? Do I realize what date is it to post? A lot of things, for sure. My recent lab (preclinical) practical are ‘only’ orthodontics, oral surgery, oral biology, endodontics and operative dentistry; but some subjects also demand my constant attention :) although I cannot always sufficiently fulfill them, you know me :p

For this reason, I can’t lately update my blog very often and I’d like to apologize for pending some tag posts (I approved your tags and I promise I’ll post, no worries but I wish you could wait)

And after my broken cell phone, annoying lab technician, over-and-over deadlines and some other accidents ... what else could be worse?

There was, actually. My grandpa passed away and it was impossible for me to resist the grief. No, I don’t intend to be corny here; it’s just my personal way to remind myself, to keep praying for him as my grandma asked me to :)

Back to the title, for this blog birthday, how do I celebrate? How about saying thank you?

If you roll down your mouse on my page, you’ll find that I termed my blogroll section with Siblings subtitle (I’m thinking to change it into “relatives”, does it suit better?). In the real world there are actually some relations I regard as real brothers and sisters.

Though, the one I must firstly thank would be Titish and Aryo. They are my highschool classmates who encouraged me to move into Blogger, as I’ve ignored my old blog. Indeed, what they did was sending me to the other stunning sector of the virtual world. Guys, I won’t be here without you. (btw are you hibernating? Be back soon!)

Some weeks after my very first post, I was still unaware about what is it blogging exactly means. I went nowhere, no wonder nobody visited my page. The one I mostly remember about blog-visiting is Kak Yuki. I must confess that the way he serves his readers is appreciable. From his page, I started to hop from one blog to the next and messaging, more and more, until now (yeah I know I lurk a lot lately but I promise I’ll be blogwalking again)

Gratitude will also be sent for the outstanding future colleagues to whom I learn a lot from: anatomy teaching assistant Adite (although some of your jokes are quite boyish for me, you rock with that! haha), Kak Joe, Kak Sammy, Kak Hartman, Kak Irfan with their exciting internship documentation (good luck in your career), the boss of Materi Dental—Kak Suardiana, the friendly drg.Gies, drg.Evy, Sp.BM (I love your case presentations, Doctor), the wise drg.Rosa (a dentist with modest lessons, primarily about the beauty of Islam), the motherly dr.Ani, and the amazing drg.Ika (thank you for everything, Doc. I always look forward for every chance to be in a work with you), the cheerful dr.Vina, the smart-and-diligent Yani (I won’t forget our research plan, Sis :p), the fantastic drg.Alma (I hope you'll be back to the blog world soon, Doc. I believe you’ll share so many marvelous stories and view).

Above all, I wish someday I would be eligible enough to do duties for dental health matters, along with all of you.

Respect is something I address to the netpreneur and my IT and blogging tutors: Mas Didiet, Mas Hatta, Armier, Pak Atmo, Pak Abdul Munir, Shirei, and Mr.Tukeran Link,

And I must say that one of my blog partners—The Asian Invasion—is a fabulous volume of Asian entertainment. I do recommend this place for your (east) Asian artists, music, serial, and movie search. For you guys in The Asian Invasion, especially Selina: thank you for updating me and keep rockin’

The last but of course not least, I’d like to greet my siblings: Ache's Zone (Ajeng), AfterRainSky (Abi) , Always Me (Venu) , Aura Rosena's World , Cerita Si Bodoh yang Ngaku-ngaku Pintar (Atalya) , CiaRamah , Cuap Krik Krik Cuap (Jangkrik Ngerik) , Desi’s Humble Ideas
, Edi SamSuri , Elok Motor Club (Joko) , Eriek's Blog , Fa & Me , Fr3zh Blog , FUN TO WATCH (Ashik) , Garut get money (Kopitozie) , Hanif's Blog , Hamiseno Family , Herdianto Inspirations (Redha) , Heru Blog , Isnuansa , Jomblolicious , Jus b d'wae I am (Vee) , Kingdom of Heaven (Mr.Eagle) , Kumpulan Resep Pilihan Sedap Sekejap (Ria) , Lakshmi the Rattler , Lazymode (Gerry) , Lightz N Shades (Navin) , Let's Change the World (Tamrin) , Ma Cuisine (Putyicute) ,
Math or Computer (iKings94) , Manusia Dhaif (drg.D.Rosalina) , The Melancholy of Me (Arthit a.k.a Futsu-Chan) , Me, My Mind and My Life (Ayudhia) , MonyetGaul , Mr.Cappuccino , Must Read Blog (Adiska) , My Little Notes (Ronald) , My Story & Ours , Ndung’s Blog , Nongkrong di Cafenet 69 , Omah Harrie , Perjalanan panjang (Sachroel) , Pieces of Me (Arkha) , Products/Services Reviews (Antugile) , Rhoneh in d'House (Chy) , Ruang Rindu (Agaz) , Sang Pembelajar Sejati (Pelangi Nurani) , Sebatas Kemampuan (Endah) , sekedarSAJA (Yani) ,
Smooth ZENsations (Stephanie Zen) , Sweet Heart (Mama Shasa Shahira) , Tarakan Bais , Teknosains , That's Mine (Aphied) , Tips dan Trik Blog , Tukang popok, pecinta popok bekas , Watashi No chibi Sekai (Imus) , Wanadamsyah (Adam) , Wong Kito Galo (Eucalyptus)

For you have visited my blog before and inquired me to visit back, don’t bother to remind me :)

Once again, I thank all of you and let’s keep in blog friendship. Well, by the way, you can always remind me to “fave” your blog in technorati. Keep running your blog in any challenges.

Carpe diem. Seize the day!

* March 29 update: I got "one more cake" from Kesehatan Gigi, well ... thank you, Boss!

21 of your comments here:

Aryo Anantoro said...

yeaaa...happy birthday! :D
thx for mentioning my name :*
well actually, retardedcollegestudent (my blog) is gone :| no worries, i've made a new one. just you wait!or you just wait? or...wait just you, no that's no right... :|

*it will take some times until my first post on my new blog*

kalo ada salah kata nuhun pangapunten :P~

inda_ardani said...

hahaha, alright alright
ill soon fix it once you run your new url
(hehe berasa kayak section inggris di forum pads ngga sih :p)

nuhun pangapunten? iku boso sunda to? hahaha ... bagus deh aryo dah bisa ngomong sunda juga. emang lebaran pake maaf2an segala, hehehe
thx aryo

Kesehatan Gigi said...

met ultah ya inda :) semoga sukses yah inda :) ga bisa ngasi kue beneran nih hehehe...

eh kuenya saya kirim ke email yah :) disini ga bisa hehehe...

hart said...

ikutan seneeng yaaaa... :)

new_techno said...

Happy BirthDay ... Go Blogger Indonesia!

inda_ardani said...

Kesehatan Gigi said...

met ultah ya inda :) semoga sukses yah inda :) ga bisa ngasi kue beneran nih hehehe...

eh kuenya saya kirim ke email yah :) disini ga bisa hehehe...


o ya makasih kak itu jadinya saya uplod sekalian

hart said...

ikutan seneeng yaaaa... :)


thank you, brother. wish me luck

inda_ardani said...



new_techno said...

Happy BirthDay ... Go Blogger Indonesia!


iya makasih. viva Indonesian blogger!

Adis said...

Hmmm...dah lama juga ya...

Kesehatan Gigi said...

wah maaf yah inda kalo jelek :) saya sengaja buat seperti layoutnya inda mudah2an inda suka :)

gerry said...

Nama saya tercantum yeeeeeee....*norak mode on*, but still proud to be listed there and be friend of yours.

Congrats to this blog, years to come..

yuki tobing said...

Congratulations Inda, my blog birthday will be in the next two months. I have to thank you for mentioning my name in this article. Actually, it was me who should thank you.

I just spent this cloudy Saturday in front of my notebook, looked through all articles I have written.

I found that you are one of my blog's top commentators and what distinguished you from my other readers is that you have always written long, interesting, and insightful comments. For this, I have to thank you.

So, happy birthday Trimmer's Gazebo, may you can serve your readers with better and better articles.

PS: I am sorry for being late to relink this blog, I just did it.

kHI said...

Happy birthday

Celular said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Eucalyptus said...

Pertama-tama turut belasungkawa atas meninggalnya kakek ya.... moga arwah beliau diterima disisi Allah SWT.
Kedua, ngucapin selamat ulang tahun untuk blog-nya inda;
Ketiga, makasih lho nama saya tercantum disini.
Just keep blogging, dear...

selinaa said...

Hellooo! :) I really appreciate how you dedicated a whole paragraph to our site and myself! Honoured to, to receive a separate shoutout to the others. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAYY. Hope you receive more comments and views, and in return, i hope to see more posts from you! A year eh, well 4 more months till my blogs 1 yr birthday (the AI one) :D
Anyways, YOUUUU should continue rocking!!! TATA.

edisamsuri said...

telat nggak sih (bingung.com) happy birthday....happy birthday....lumayan lah nama saya masih ada....

HAve a nice day

inda_ardani said...

Adis said...
Hmmm...dah lama juga ya...

dah lama gmana mas? kalo dah lama saya ngga main ke blog anda sih emang iya, hehe maaf. itu alasannya ada di atas :)


Kesehatan Gigi said...
wah maaf yah inda kalo jelek :) saya sengaja buat seperti layoutnya inda mudah2an inda suka :)

eh? ekspresi senengnya inda kurang kelihatan ya? hehe jgn kuatir kak, bagus kok. makasih udah repot2 bikinin. aslinya juga ngga ada yang bikin cake buat ultah blog inda. yang foto cake itu juga cuma ambil dokumentasi keponakan :p


gerry said...
Nama saya tercantum yeeeeeee....*norak mode on*, but still proud to be listed there and be friend of yours.

Congrats to this blog, years to come..

halo kak gerry, how have u been? iya nih kak, kan biar nambah blog reaction di technorati :) thx kak gerry


yuki tobing said...
Congratulations Inda, my blog birthday will be in the next two months. I have to thank you for mentioning my name in this article. Actually, it was me who should thank you.

I just spent this cloudy Saturday in front of my notebook, looked through all articles I have written.

I found that you are one of my blog's top commentators and what distinguished you from my other readers is that you have always written long, interesting, and insightful comments. For this, I have to thank you.

So, happy birthday Trimmer's Gazebo, may you can serve your readers with better and better articles.

PS: I am sorry for being late to relink this blog, I just did it.


now that you said so, it’s pretty hard for me to decide whether i have to say "thank you" again or simply just "you are welcome", haha.

well, what did i write in your page? i can't believe you gave me those 3 words :) well ... some of them are my clumsiness, perhaps you’ve noticed (well, actually i am embarrassed :p and i regret it) ok ... if that so, i think that's simply because your excellent articles deserve such a considered response and what i did is just the effect of your article's impression

incidentally, do you really have such a comment tracer tool (or widget) ranking the responders? i'm eager to know how it works

anyway, i think i prefer saying "thank you" again, haha, and for your wish, yes i'm striving to and you can always advise me some. let's keep our blog friendship

kHI said...

Happy birthday


thank you

Celular said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.


hi, nice hearing from you, and yes you can add me up. thanks. i'll check your page

Eucalyptus said...

Pertama-tama turut belasungkawa atas meninggalnya kakek ya.... moga arwah beliau diterima disisi Allah SWT.
Kedua, ngucapin selamat ulang tahun untuk blog-nya inda;
Ketiga, makasih lho nama saya tercantum disini.
Just keep blogging, dear...


duh jadi terharu, kayaknya mbak selalu ngertiin saya, hehehe. makasih banget mba. amin untuk doanya.

selinaa said...

Hellooo! :) I really appreciate how you dedicated a whole paragraph to our site and myself! Honoured to, to receive a separate shoutout to the others. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAYY. Hope you receive more comments and views, and in return, i hope to see more posts from you! A year eh, well 4 more months till my blogs 1 yr birthday (the AI one) :D
Anyways, YOUUUU should continue rocking!!! TATA.


alright selinaa ... what's new? your page deserve it :) and your words did make my day. i've been in challenges but uh ... yes of course i strive to survive. thanks, especially for your las sentence here, i'll remember it anyhow :D

edisamsuri said...

telat nggak sih (bingung.com) happy birthday....happy birthday....lumayan lah nama saya masih ada....

HAve a nice day


nggak telat bang, makasih banget, hehe.

Adite said...

uiiiiiii gak terasa dah setahon ya nda.. aduh maaf banget telat ngucapinnya.. huhu tau sendiri deh 2 minggu kemaren gi ujian, uh klo dah masuk klinik ujiannya suka pindah2 hari, nih tinggal 2 biji lagi entah kapan mau diujiin... gabungin aja sekalian bareng UAS biar mabok blajarnya hahaha

met ultah buat blognya inda,
ahyaaaaaque (pake qolqolah)

Ti2Sh said...

"Are you hibernating?"

I WAS! Dah balik kok, Nda... =)

tutekx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
inda_ardani said...

Adite said...

uiiiiiii gak terasa dah setahon ya nda.. aduh maaf banget telat ngucapinnya.. huhu tau sendiri deh 2 minggu kemaren gi ujian, uh klo dah masuk klinik ujiannya suka pindah2 hari, nih tinggal 2 biji lagi entah kapan mau diujiin... gabungin aja sekalian bareng UAS biar mabok blajarnya hahaha

met ultah buat blognya inda,
ahyaaaaaque (pake qolqolah)

adite ni kayaknya mo ujan mo panas tetep aja becanda tiada henti, hahaha. iya nih dit, aku ngeblognya udah lumayan lama tapi sebenernya malu juga kok blogku masih gini2 aja ya, hehe. iya nggak papa dit, same problem’s here, aku juga kewalahan sama jadwal harianku. seminggu tu ada satu hari yang praktikumnya ada dua (fiuh! jadi ngga bisa bolos deh ... lho??? hehe) tapi masih mending sih daripada tahun lalu, masa aku hitung pernah satu minggu praktikumnya ampe 21 jam, pantesan jadi mabok hehehe. sedih juga sih ngga bisa bw sebanyak dulu. nasiiib :p


Ti2Sh said...

"Are you hibernating?"

I WAS! Dah balik kok, Nda... =)


duuh, yang lagi sibuk belajar bahasa belanda ....
iya deh, so glad to see you back, tish