Saturday, March 1, 2008

Metaphors

Chiseling your name in my volume
It’s either you deserve on me
Wherever you go, your influential existence will still emphasize
Is it your distrust querying my unrepentant?

A good look must you have, spot what I badly cannot express
No answer I have for my sole silence
The words are yours, diffusely colorizing my sky
Your view is something I will keep re-picturing

I know you pour the ruining stain; still I’m in a confession
It’s not only you possess such love

I see beam shafting in
No matter how blurred the color you bring
It’s you worthier than rainbow

3 of your comments here:

inda_ardani said...

been absenting to write such poems for ages until last few days that my mom inspired me some

this composition is dedicated for the one (or those) I feel affection for :)

tutekx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tutekx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.