Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Special Day to Cherish

Me and my sister resembled a feminine version of Tom and Jerry! Haha, ... oops, seriously, every day was fighting day when we were kids. Of course it was a long time ago, before I realize how precious she is for me and how she could actually never resist to concern about me.

Yeah, I still remember when I saw her cheerful laughter behind my pouring tears, right after she made a fun of me. Oh God, that’s eating me! I thought she was so cruel, but as we are growing, my friend told me that making a fun of younger siblings is so amusing. Well, as a youngest member of the family I’m not sure whether it was right or wrong, but uh ... then I just start to laugh at it, each time she tease me.

But she could not always hide her affection. One day when I was ill and I feel that she have done too much for me (because she used to ignore me, seriously we were enemies, dude!), I say sorry. Guess what she replied: “Just mention ONE thing I don’t do for you—Apa sih yang enggak buat kamu?”

Gotcha!
I translated it as another expression of her care, hahaha.

My sister is quite spoiled (mom always remarkably gives excessive love for every of her daughters) but she changed a lot when she gave birth for the first time. At that moment, I came home in a totally bad mood but soon my anger evaporated right after I saw how hard her days after her baby born. No, she and the baby were basically fine, but you can always ask your mother for your first days in the world: how she can’t get enough rest for breast-feeding and cleaning your p** and showering your fragile body. She taught me not only keep love for mom in a constant and satisfactory amount but also to be stronger in any challenges of life.

Today is her birthday, the day that Allah give for us to feel happiness at the same time. Today is the day within my exam days that I present for her to post in this blog during my hiatus time. Just like what you said before, I bet you can trust me too that I would do anything for you—well, as reasonable as I can go, I mean—hahaha.

Above all, I wish you all the very best, my sister.

Wo aishang ni.

4 of your comments here:

Eucalyptus said...

He he he, emang suka gitu kakak adik, klo dekat kaya Tom n Jerry, klo jauh kangen deh... selamet ya dapet keponakan baru...

Eucalyptus said...

Oh ya, happy birthday to your sis...

RoSa said...

assalamu'alaikum, mba...apa kabar? long time no see...selamat ni dapat keponakan baruw :) senangnyah

inda_ardani said...

Eucalyptus said...

He he he, emang suka gitu kakak adik, klo dekat kaya Tom n Jerry, klo jauh kangen deh... selamet ya dapet keponakan baru...



Oh ya, happy birthday to your sis...

hehe iya tuh mbak, ngga tau ya kakak saya tu, suka sok judes ngga jelas gitu, reseh deh, tapi habis itu ngajak jalan-jalan trus semuanya dia yang bayar, hahaha. lumayan lah, biarpun kayak tom (eh, kalo gitu saya jerry-nya ya :p) tapi ternyata bisa jadi malaikat juga, hehehe

um, actually my nephew has already reached the 2nd year of his age :) ini kan inda cuma ngerayain ultahnya kakak, mbak evie, tapi makasih sekali lho, nanti inda bilangin deh salamnya ke kakak inda.

RoSa said...

assalamu'alaikum, mba...apa kabar? long time no see...selamat ni dapat keponakan baruw :) senangnyah

thank you, dokter Rosa, iya ini inda baru aja ujian, dokter. maaf lama nggak ke blog dokter Rosa. hehe, seperti yang inda bilang di atas, sebenarnya si "mas kecil" itu lahirnya udah lewat lama, tapi memang sih makin hari alhamdulillah dia makin nyenengin aja. moga-moga dokter Rosa cepat dapat "anggota keluarga baru" juga ya