Friday, June 20, 2008

Tag-nya kok buanyak bangedh yah?

Whoa, it’s a marathon of tags! Let’s take a quick start!

6 Whatevers about me:
I have posted about it but it was still in Indonesian. I’ll translate the first 3 points now :) and the rests are new facts for my blog. So, I:

1. can’t eat hot chili/pepper food. I know they’re supposed to be very delicious but oh no, my tongue and stomach just can’t stand. Too bad, I know

2. very, very afraid of chicken, turkey, peacock, and the families of birds ... due to their feather colors. I always let my friends laugh at it, well that’s probably make weird me :p I have no idea, touching them is one of my nightmares.

3. can’t wear jewelries, mainly rings and wrist watches for they affect my skin to be terribly itchy, but somehow I can stand earrings.

4. cut my hair by myself. Too lazy to go to hairdresser :p actually I like to dress myself up but I prefer home treatment :p btw I don’t think this point will be a big deal because my mom and female friends say my haircut is somewhat OK, moreover I wear head veil so nobody outside my home will notice my hair “wrongdoing” (if any :p)

5. try to laugh or at least smile at every failure I experience. Life is too precious to feel bad, right? Yeah, everyone deserves moments for sadness, but I limit the moment to be as short as possible. Praise Allah that I have people encouraging me :)

6. edit my blog posts several times before and sometimes even after I publish them, because of my limited English


5 things I miss in my life right now:
1. relatives who are now in heaven :) they are my granddad, grandmom, aunt, and cousin, also my best friend. May they are placed conveniently in the splendid side of Allah
2. chances I could not make use of due to wasting time :(
3. my highschool days. If only I can turn back time ... I will play more, hahaha. And study more. Seriously, I don’t know where did I put my attention when I was a highschool students, but uh, nvm. I got wonderful memories there.

4. the first edition of Underneath the Flag of Revolution (Di Bawah Bendera Revolusi—well, I hope I don’t misinterpret the English translation) by Comrade Sukarno, the founding father of Indonesia. Apparently one of my dad’s relatives borrowed it for there is only the 2nd edition left. The first one did set its goal, but the 2nd one’s quite illogical.

5. my friends who are now studying in other faculties, cities and overseas

10 things I wanna achieve within a decade:
1. getting married to a faithful and lovely man and flying him in the rocket of love in every chances I have!
2. my dentist and master degree, as well as the research

3. running an entrepreneurship company, making a good achievement in internet business
4. writing and publishing a book (just like you, lakshmi?), er ... I owe my close friends for this old obsession :p sorry! At least I have to improve my short stories.
5. traveling around Indonesian archipelago
6. fluent speaking in Chinese (Mandarin) daily conversation
7. finding a way to be a professional columnist writing about trends in science

8. enhancing my personality and soft skill, especially in cookery
9. a house with a well-situated gazebo on the garden
10. being able to read the noble Quran in the art of Qiro’. I have learned once but my private teacher left me to Papua (boo-hoo!). it’s pretty bad that I start to forget the technique she taught. Actually it is a duty that mom order me to.


Oh my! Will I reach them?


Book tag:

**Pick up the nearest book. Open to page 123. Find the fifth sentence. Post the next three sentences. Tag five people (but I tag more than five, hahaha :p), and acknowledge the person who tagged you.**

My recent nearest book is Ayat-Ayat Cinta (The Love Verses). I have written about the synopsis and the movie here. If I didn’t miscount, the phrase I found in page 123, 5th sentence is: I beg you (to help her) in the name of your love toward the Christ. It is what Fahri said to Maria when he was asking her to help Noura.

I tag the following folks:

Clue: simply copy the orange fonts and let them flow
tamrin the future petroleum engineer

Kak Henri, Kak Sammy, and Kak Suardiana the future colleagues

Adieska who is now on vacation

Adite the future rockin’ doctor

Drg. Rosa, a dentist in preparation of her dearest child’s birth

Aryo in the awaiting of his next flash webpage

Shirei for this tag may become a blog anniversary gift from me :p

Yonna the friendly young lady with fresh ideas

Eucalyptus who lives her colorful life


To my blog sister Lakshmi: thank you for this fun tag. If you find something questionable up there, do let me know :) incidentally, it’s cool to know you better.

12 of your comments here:

Yonna said...

Yonna : the friendly young lady with fresh ideas

Tersipu geer nih, nda....hehehe. Thanks

Pick up the nearest book. Open to page 123. Find the fifth sentence. Post the next three sentences.

Nearest book is oxford advanced learners dictionary. I open page 123. The fifth sentence is "becoming (of clothes, etc) is making the person wearing them look attractive". Post the next three sentences? suitable or appropriate for somebody or their situation. Post about it? About the dictionary? exactly have no idea at all :D

Do i have to write 6 whatevers about me, 5 things i miss in my life right now, 10 things I wanna achieve within a decade?

Masih terbingung2 hehe

Yonna said...

udah tuh nda, hehe baru mudeng thanks

new_techno said...

ntar dikerjain deh ^_^

inda_ardani said...

thank you, everyone :)

Eucalyptus said...

Waaaa.... dapet peer ya? He he, nanti deh klo sempet ta' kerjain ya say.... thx 4 nice words..

inda_ardani said...

yuk, ditunggu

Adiska Creation said...

Wah mbak thanks ya... Ini PR pertamaku loh... OK deh langsung tak kerjain. Sori ya lama berkunjungnya kesini :D

The Bloke said...

pr-nya bu dokter banyak :D
finally, it's done ;)

Adiska Creation said...

Mbak Inda... PRnya dah kukerjain :D Oiya... Tolong dong komentarnya disetting supaya boleh anonymous. Soalnya blogku sekarang kan wordpress. So ga bisa ninggalin link jejak disini. Untung masih ada account blogger makanya masih bisa komen :P

http://adieska.net/2008/06/tag-dari-inda

inda_ardani said...

Adiska Creation said...

Wah mbak thanks ya... Ini PR pertamaku loh... OK deh langsung tak kerjain. Sori ya lama berkunjungnya kesini :D

whoa, jadi selama ini cuma saya yang berani kasih anda pr yah (sok membanggakan diri :p) makasih bangeet

The Bloke said...

pr-nya bu dokter banyak :D
finally, it's done ;)

apa, pak insinyur komputer? haha seDjak kapan anda memanggil saya begitu, hehe makasih ya, sori bikin repot

Adiska Creation said...

Mbak Inda... PRnya dah kukerjain :D Oiya... Tolong dong komentarnya disetting supaya boleh anonymous. Soalnya blogku sekarang kan wordpress. So ga bisa ninggalin link jejak disini. Untung masih ada account blogger makanya masih bisa komen :P

http://adieska.net/2008/06/tag-dari-inda


ok, makasih banget kak. udah saya lihat tadi, hehe lucu bangeeet. oya mengenai itu, karena satu alasan saya rasa lebih baik blog ini tidak ada komentar anonymous, tapi blogger selain "Blogger"(hehe tahu kan) tetep bisa banget kok ikutan di sini, tinggal klik aja opsi open id di atas tombol publish your comment itu. dicoba ya. thx

new_techno said...

Ini pe er nyah :)

Para personel ini berada di bawah petunjuk dari derrickman, dimana derrickman yang bertanggung jawab pada pemeliharaan lumpur pemboran dan juga bila suatu saat diperlukan perubahan komposisi dari lumpur pemboran yang tergantung dari kondisi bawah permukaan. Setelah lumpur pemboran disiapkan dan mulai disirkulasikan, para personal pemboran ini secara aktif harus tetao memeriksa peralatan-peralatan sirkulasi, juga harus dicek secara pasti bahwa pompa lumpur harus dapat berfungsi dengan baik. Selain itu perlu dicek pula stand pipe, rotary house, dan saluran-saluran lainnya apakah telah tersambung dengan baik, apabila semua yang dicek telah berfungsi dengan baik maka sistem sirkulasi ini dapat segera beroperasi.

inda_ardani said...

haduh, dasar raja minyak :p sukses ya!