Whoa, it’s a marathon of tags! Let’s take a quick start!
6 Whatevers about me:
I have posted about it but it was still in Indonesian. I’ll translate the first 3 points now :) and the rests are new facts for my blog. So, I:
1. can’t eat hot chili/pepper food. I know they’re supposed to be very delicious but oh no, my tongue and stomach just can’t stand. Too bad, I know
2. very, very afraid of chicken, turkey, peacock, and the families of birds ... due to their feather colors. I always let my friends laugh at it, well that’s probably make weird me :p I have no idea, touching them is one of my nightmares.
3. can’t wear jewelries, mainly rings and wrist watches for they affect my skin to be terribly itchy, but somehow I can stand earrings.
4. cut my hair by myself. Too lazy to go to hairdresser :p actually I like to dress myself up but I prefer home treatment :p btw I don’t think this point will be a big deal because my mom and female friends say my haircut is somewhat OK, moreover I wear head veil so nobody outside my home will notice my hair “wrongdoing” (if any :p)
5. try to laugh or at least smile at every failure I experience. Life is too precious to feel bad, right? Yeah, everyone deserves moments for sadness, but I limit the moment to be as short as possible. Praise Allah that I have people encouraging me :)
6. edit my blog posts several times before and sometimes even after I publish them, because of my limited English
5 things I miss in my life right now:
1. relatives who are now in heaven :) they are my granddad, grandmom, aunt, and cousin, also my best friend. May they are placed conveniently in the splendid side of Allah
2. chances I could not make use of due to wasting time :(
3. my highschool days. If only I can turn back time ... I will play more, hahaha. And study more. Seriously, I don’t know where did I put my attention when I was a highschool students, but uh, nvm. I got wonderful memories there.
4. the first edition of Underneath the Flag of Revolution (Di Bawah Bendera Revolusi—well, I hope I don’t misinterpret the English translation) by Comrade Sukarno, the founding father of Indonesia. Apparently one of my dad’s relatives borrowed it for there is only the 2nd edition left. The first one did set its goal, but the 2nd one’s quite illogical.
5. my friends who are now studying in other faculties, cities and overseas
10 things I wanna achieve within a decade:
1. getting married to a faithful and lovely man and flying him in the rocket of love in every chances I have!
2. my dentist and master degree, as well as the research
3. running an entrepreneurship company, making a good achievement in internet business
4. writing and publishing a book (just like you, lakshmi?), er ... I owe my close friends for this old obsession :p sorry! At least I have to improve my short stories.
5. traveling around Indonesian archipelago
6. fluent speaking in Chinese (Mandarin) daily conversation
7. finding a way to be a professional columnist writing about trends in science
8. enhancing my personality and soft skill, especially in cookery
9. a house with a well-situated gazebo on the garden
10. being able to read the noble Quran in the art of Qiro’. I have learned once but my private teacher left me to Papua (boo-hoo!). it’s pretty bad that I start to forget the technique she taught. Actually it is a duty that mom order me to.
Oh my! Will I reach them?
**Pick up the nearest book. Open to page 123. Find the fifth sentence. Post the next three sentences. Tag five people (but I tag more than five, hahaha :p), and acknowledge the person who tagged you.**
My recent nearest book is Ayat-Ayat Cinta (The Love Verses). I have written about the synopsis and the movie here. If I didn’t miscount, the phrase I found in page 123, 5th sentence is: I beg you (to help her) in the name of your love toward the Christ. It is what Fahri said to Maria when he was asking her to help Noura.
I tag the following folks:
Clue: simply copy the orange fonts and let them flow
tamrin the future petroleum engineer
Adieska who is now on vacation
Adite the future rockin’ doctor
Drg. Rosa, a dentist in preparation of her dearest child’s birth
Aryo in the awaiting of his next flash webpage
Shirei for this tag may become a blog anniversary gift from me :p
Yonna the friendly young lady with fresh ideas
Eucalyptus who lives her colorful life
To my blog sister Lakshmi: thank you for this fun tag. If you find something questionable up there, do let me know :) incidentally, it’s cool to know you better.