Monday, October 13, 2008

Two Awards from a Brother

I got these pretty blog awards from my brother Tamrin and I thank him very much. Honestly, I've been looking for any award dropped into my page (boo-hoo!) and ... voila, he gave me two!


He said:

Inda: Mahasiswi yang ngeblog dan bentar lagi diwisuda. Semoga cepet kesampaian ya cita-citanya. O iya, tulisan di blog Teh Inda berbahasa Inggris. Bagus buat latihan baca.

The plain translation of this quote is that I am a student-blogger who is close to graduation (in fact, I am still in quite a distance from the celebration, brother :p). He wishes me to achieve my aims (wow, thank you!) and said that my English blog is a good place to read (er ... is it?).

I really appreciate his testimonials and I am thinking for steps to improve my writings. Either I got friends for these awards:

sherwin tobing: kicks me many times with his insights. I admit that I don't agree with him in every of his points, but ... well, he brings me to many interesting topics
aryo anantoro: another theme, same effect with the previous blog sibling :p let me think the most suitable term for you, aryo. Yet I guarantee that you have push me to carefully think the words to comment. I look forward for your next satirical jokes.

7 of your comments here:

Tamrin-Next CEO said...

Makasih yah, awardnya udah dipasang ^_^.

inda_ardani said...

iya, seperti yang kubilang di bagian akhir itu. malah aku yang makasih banget

edisamsuri said...

congrat ya inda dan semangat terus

inda_ardani said...

thank you

sherwintobing said...

Hhoho, thank you inda, although I feel I haven't produced high quality of writings anymore for months. Have I? :D Oh Inda, I don't have open ID, i think I will use my blogger ID everytime I come here. :D

The Bloke said...

uih uih...ada caya...ada caya...ayo cemua baca blog oom, dijamin bikin pintel...bial bisa jadi plesiden :P

pantes tiba2 banyak yg komen di blog sayah, ternyata ada promosi disini hehe. thx thx :D

inda_ardani said...

Blogger sherwintobing said...

Hhoho, thank you inda, although I feel I haven't produced high quality of writings anymore for months. Have I? :D Oh Inda, I don't have open ID, i think I will use my blogger ID everytime I come here. :D


you deserve it, brother. and the replies for your 'although' is ...
yes, you gotta strive again
and
no, your previous posts spoke quite an impression. i believe that the posted comments on your page has proven it
i am really sorry for not permitting anonymous. i got another wp blogmate and she always successfully employ the open id option each time she reaches me. could you try it? in the mean time i would try to find a solution for more convenient commenting

Blogger The Bloke said...

uih uih...ada caya...ada caya...ayo cemua baca blog oom, dijamin bikin pintel...bial bisa jadi plesiden :P

pantes tiba2 banyak yg komen di blog sayah, ternyata ada promosi disini hehe. thx thx :D

tenang, tenang aryo. biasanya seleb tu kalo disorakin fansnya juga tetep cool. kamu cuma perlu belajar baca situasi aja (halah, emangnya aku managermu, hahaha). selamat ya buat tambahan trafficnya